Hi, I'm Emily.
I've worked as a Graphic Designer within the Defence and Space industry.
I studied BA Hons Graphic Communication at University for the Creative Arts (UCA) in Farnham. I was awarded a first class degree and graduated at the end of June 2016.
- Current role: Graphic Designer, Improbable Defence
- Creative Designer I worked as a solo in-house Creative Designer at Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd (owned by Airbus) for almost 5 years. An article I wrote on my job role
- Junior Digital Designer at a creative comms agency
- Design Intern at Multiadaptor, London
- Design Intern at Boomf, London
Some of my logos have clocked an equivalent ground-speed of around 28,000 kilometers per hour!
Adobe Certifications / Training
- Adobe CC Photoshop Advanced Training Course (2 days) November 2019
- Adobe Illustrator CC Advanced Training Course (1 day) November 2019
- Adobe Certified Associate in Visual Communication Using Adobe Photoshop (2016)
- Adobe Certified Associate in Graphic Design & Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator (2016)
- Adobe Certified Associate in Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign (2016)
Software I use
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC
- Adobe Lightroom CC
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe XD CC
- Adobe Audition